This week’s episode of The Breslanta Report is live and ready for your listening ears. Here’s what you’ll hear (audio is below):
- 1:20: Headlines
- 3:32: A Chicago columnist went after former UGA football player Roquan Smith for getting robbed (let that sink in), but there was one thing this columnist didn’t consider.
- 7:58: The Atlanta Hawks have a new head coach, and this plan might be crazy enough to work.
- 12:57: There’s one thing I promised myself I wouldn’t do about these Braves, but I’m very close to doing it.
- 19:23: I saw one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen about Matt Ryan this week, and that’s really saying something.
- 24:08: Atlanta United did everything it could to make the most of a lousy week.
I hope you enjoy the podcast. If you do, please be sure to head over to iTunes and subscribe; that way, you’ll get each new episode delivered straight to you with no effort whatsoever. Also, please be sure to leave me a review and tell your friends. Want to weigh in on any of the topics? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.